The other day, as I walked on the treadmill on incline (I've researched it helps reduce body fat), I played one of my favorite worship songs. It is Kim Walker-Smith's Make Room worship cover. I listen to every genre of music when I work out. In fact, I listen to all genres of music daily. I love music. On this particular day, my spirit and soul wanted to worship Jesus as I walked. There were four words that I became fixated on. YOUR WAY IS BETTER.
How true it is. God's way is better. God's way is always better. It reigns significate truth in my own life. When I am walking hand-in-hand with Jesus', my life is not perfect, by no means, but guess what? It is better.
Why is it better? Because I have an unlimited joy and peace in my heart. I have complete faith that no matter the situation, circumstance, sickness, or problem that I face; my Jesus will see me through it.
How do I know? God is faithful to his promises. Here are a few:
* God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
* You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast,
because they trust in you. Isaiah 26:3
* The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Deuteronomy 31:8
* I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33
*I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you. Psalm 32:8
* The LORD makes firm the steps of the one who delights in him; though he may stumble, he will not fall, for the LORD upholds him with his hand.
The day I opened my eyes to what God's word says, is the day I began to understand who God is. The day God showed me who he is and that he WILL fight for me and FIGHT my battles, is the day I truly surrendered myself to the Father. It was the day I understood pure love. Not the love from a princess fairytale, not the love I received from my family; but the love that formed me in my mother's womb. The love that reached out for me, at my lowest, when I did not want anything to do with him. It is the love that showed me forgiveness. It is a steadfast love. A love so magnificent, it changes people. It heals the sick and mends the broken.
I have divine wisdom; God's way is better. God has given me bold faith. Delivered me from darkness and filled me with light. God is the light of this world. If you follow his way, you will rejoice. God makes a way when we think with our "limited" minds there is no way out. I am living proof what the love of God can do. I once was lost, but now I am found.